From all of my life experiences and from the people that I’ve worked with individually, in workshops and in my Be Inspired Women’s Circles, I find that the only thing that truly heals our problems is to know how to love ourselves.
Louise Hay once said that when people learn how to love themselves more each day, it’s amazing how their lives get better in every way. It’s a simple premise,and I totally agree.
When people start to love themselves more each day, it’s astounding how their lives get better. They feel better. They look better. They get the jobs they want. They have the money they need. Their relationships either improve, or the negative ones dissolve and new ones begin.
Are you willing to take a brief self-love challenge? Here are six ways you can learn to love yourself each day:
- Be your own best friend. What does that look like to you?
- See all of your magnificence and beauty–the pretty and not so pretty parts.
- Embrace the amazing and unique person you are. There is only one you.
- Love all of yourself. This means also accepting your weaknesses and challenges.
- Surround yourself with loving and positive people. No more toxic relationships.
- Give forgiveness to yourself and others. You will feel much lighter.
Are there other ways you can show love to yourself?
If you are interested in learning how life coaching and hypnotherapy can help you learn to love yourself and make long term, positive changes in your life, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, visit my website at www.belacoaching.com.