Upcoming Events & Workshops
Be Inspired Women’s Circle
Saturday, July 25, 1-2:30 pm on Zoom
The Be Inspired Women’s Circle currently meets online the third Saturday of each month. This program is not a therapy group. The fee is $10. Contact Bela for payment information.
This Circle is for you, if you are a woman who longs to:
- Be inspired and inspire others.
- Share a safe space with other women.
- Feels comfortable sharing challenges.
- Release your inner critic.
This Circle is for you, if you are a woman who:
- Feels stuck in your job, business or personal life.
- Feels unfulfilled, overworked or overwhelmed.
- Feels like something is missing, but you don’t know what it is.
- Going through a major life transition, or reinventing yourself.
This Circle will provide a safe, supportive community for exploring viewpoints, authentic voice, passions, dreams, choices, calling/purpose, spirituality, challenges, relationships, parenting, and your brilliance!
The Be Inspired Women’s Circle are 90-minute group sessions. The group experience will help guide you to quiet your inner critic and move into a more fulfilling and inspired life. Between the monthly sessions, you’ll receive journal prompts to use in your life.
If you are interested in taking part in the Circle, please email email@example.com the following:
1. Your name.
2. Please share what you do professionally. If you are a care giver, or full-time student, or are taking time off, please share that too.
3. What you are hoping to gain from the program.
Please contact me if you’d like to attend. I look forward to seeing you at the Be Inspired Women’s Circle.
Bela also offers workshops throughout the year.
Interested in a workshop at your company? Contact Bela.
Past workshops include:
- Feeling stuck in your life or your job? Rewrite your script.
- How to realize your dreams with vision boards.
- Are you ready to be fulfilled? The universe is listening.
- Turning stumbling blocks into stepping stones: Going with the flow.
- How to manifest optimal health with vision boards.
- Stressed about the holidays? Transform your life with an attitude of gratitude.
- Having Issues with Weight or OtherSelf-Sabotaging Behaviors? Take a Diet from Negativity with Mindfulness and Self-Compassion.
What people are saying about our workshops and women’s circles:
“I can truly say that meeting you has been a blessing and an answer to my prayers! I sincerely enjoyed being part of the women’s circle and meeting the wonderful women who were there! The discussion we had around leading an inspired life was filled with so many thoughtful examples. It enabled me to be aware of the many ways one CAN lead an inspired life…choosing to find ways. I thoroughly enjoyed the meditation journey you led us on into the future! It was beautiful! I loved the gentle pace of it, which allowed me to really be able to visualize the pieces of the experience more clearly. The colors I saw were so vivid, too! Thank you so much, and I can’t wait until your next circle. I’m also very excited about having you as my life coach!”
“Compassion, professionalism and guidance all describe Bela Friedman. She’s a sought-after life coach and hypnotherapist who can help clients fulfill their dreams. I’ve attended her workshops in which she guides her clients through techniques to break through difficult barriers so they can live their ‘whole’ lives, ultimately broadening and breaking stagnant thought patterns.“
– Beverly B.
“I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you how much I enjoyed your workshop series. It seemed that each one built on the next, each assisting more and more to clarify where I was in life, where I wanted to be, and how to get there.”
– Diana L.