Upcoming Events & Workshops
JOIN US FOR THE BE INSPIRED WOMEN’S CIRCLE ON ZOOM
SATURDAY, APR. 17, 2021, 1-2:30 PM PT — A FREE EVENT
Dear Beautiful Be Inspired Ladies,
Need a little magic in your life? How about nurturing your creativity? If you’d like to be inspired or have inspiration to share with others, you’ll want to join us for the next Be Inspired Women’s Circle on Zoom, Saturday, Apr. 17, 1-2:30 pm. There is no fee.
The Circle’s agenda always includes an inspiring or fun topic, sharing in conversation, journaling, and I’ll be giving a guided meditation to help take your minds off any challenges you may be having. I hope you will attend, and feel free to invite a friend.
I will send a confirmation and Zoom link to the meeting to those who will attend on Apr. 17. If you have any questions please let me know.
This Circle is for you, if you are a woman who longs to:
• Be inspired and inspire others.
• Share a safe space with other women.
• Feels comfortable sharing challenges.
• Release your inner critic.
This Circle is for you if you are a woman who:
• Feels stuck in your job, business or personal life.
• Feels unfulfilled, overworked or overwhelmed.
• Feels like something is missing, but you don’t know what it is.
• Going through a major life transition, or reinventing yourself.
This Circle is open to women of all ages. races and nationalities. It provides a safe, supportive community for exploring viewpoints, authentic voice, passions, dreams, choices, calling/purpose, spirituality, challenges, relationships, parenting, and your brilliance!
The Be Inspired Women’s Circles are 90-minute group sessions. The group experience will help guide you to quiet your inner critic and move into a more fulfilling and inspired life.
If you are interested in taking part in the Circle for the first time, please email email@example.com the following:
1. Your name.
2. Please share what you do professionally. If you are a care giver, or full-time
student, or are taking time off, please share that too.
3. What you are hoping to gain from the program.
Please contact me if you’d like to attend. I look forward to seeing you at the Be Inspired Women’s Circle.
Sending love and light,
Join Me in 2021 Writing Workshops
I’m excited to announce that I’ll be offering fun and magical writing workshops on Zoom. My goal is to offer a creative release for the tensions we’ve all been feeling this past year through writing and journaling workshops.
My Writing Story
I’ve always loved writing. I’ve kept journals for most of my life. My professional writing experience began as a newspaper reporter and freelance writer in Los Angeles. I also wrote for a variety of business clients in my public relations business for almost 40 years. Most recently I collaborated and published a book with two other life coaches, Lessons from a Fall, Three Powerful Women and Their Stories of Transformation.
I love to write and I know you will too!
Your Time to Write Workshop
Thursday, Feb. 11, 10 am Pacific Time; $25
Thursday, Feb.18, 1 pm Pacific Time; $25
I hope that you can join me in February for two 75-minute writing workshops that will give you a chance to feel, process and articulate. You can sign up for one or both sessions and use this time for personal journaling, creative projects you’ve been wanting to work on or any other writing you do in your life or work.
* To register contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payments can be made on PayPal, credit card or check. Just let me know how you’d like to pay. There will be no refunds.
I’m looking forward to sharing these writing sessions with you. Let me know if you have any questions.
Bela also offers workshops throughout the year.
Interested in a workshop at your company? Contact Bela.
Past workshops include:
- Feeling stuck in your life or your job? Rewrite your script.
- How to realize your dreams with vision boards.
- Are you ready to be fulfilled? The universe is listening.
- Turning stumbling blocks into stepping stones: Going with the flow.
- How to manifest optimal health with vision boards.
- Stressed about the holidays? Transform your life with an attitude of gratitude.
- Having Issues with Weight or OtherSelf-Sabotaging Behaviors? Take a Diet from Negativity with Mindfulness and Self-Compassion.
What people are saying about our workshops and women’s circles:
“I can truly say that meeting you has been a blessing and an answer to my prayers! I sincerely enjoyed being part of the women’s circle and meeting the wonderful women who were there! The discussion we had around leading an inspired life was filled with so many thoughtful examples. It enabled me to be aware of the many ways one CAN lead an inspired life…choosing to find ways. I thoroughly enjoyed the meditation journey you led us on into the future! It was beautiful! I loved the gentle pace of it, which allowed me to really be able to visualize the pieces of the experience more clearly. The colors I saw were so vivid, too! Thank you so much, and I can’t wait until your next circle. I’m also very excited about having you as my life coach!”
“Compassion, professionalism and guidance all describe Bela Friedman. She’s a sought-after life coach and hypnotherapist who can help clients fulfill their dreams. I’ve attended her workshops in which she guides her clients through techniques to break through difficult barriers so they can live their ‘whole’ lives, ultimately broadening and breaking stagnant thought patterns.“
– Beverly B.
“I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you how much I enjoyed your workshop series. It seemed that each one built on the next, each assisting more and more to clarify where I was in life, where I wanted to be, and how to get there.”
– Diana L.