Upcoming Events & Workshops
JOIN US FOR THE BE INSPIRED WOMEN’S CIRCLE ON ZOOM
SATURDAY, JAN. 16, 1-3 PM PACIFIC TIME
– Create Your Own Vision Board for 2021 –
Dear Beautiful Be Inspired Ladies,
It’s finally 2021, and what better time to ring in this New Year than creating your own vision board as part of our women’s circle Saturday, Jan. 16, 1-3pm, Pacific Time on Zoom. There is no fee.
I hope you will attend and feel free to invite a friend. I will send a confirmation and Zoom link a day before the Circle.
Creating a vision board is a fun and powerful way to say “Yes, please!” to the abundance you deserve and would like to receive in your life. Vision boards are powerful tools for goal setting and manifesting your heart’s true desires. Not only will you have fun but you will walk away with new insights and a vision board you can use to move forward.
Remember that its crucial for everything that appears on your vision board to represent what you DO WANT, not anything you don’t want. We will create and share our vision boards during the Circle.
Supplies you will need at our Circle:
- Poster board of any size and color you like
- Glue or tape
- Crayons or colored pens
- Magazines, images and words that call to you. You can also find these on Google. You can flip through magazines and cut images and words or find images that call to you on Google.
What will the Circle include?
- A guided meditation to help inspire you to move forward
- Creating your own vision board
- Sharing in conversation
This Circle is for you if you are a woman who longs to:
- Be inspired and inspire others.
- Share a safe space with other women.
- Feels comfortable sharing challenges.
- Release your inner critic.
This Circle is open to women of all ages. races and nationalities. It provides a safe, supportive community for exploring viewpoints, your authentic voice, passions, dreams, choices, calling/purpose, spirituality, challenges, relationships, parenting, and your brilliance!
Please RSVP. If you are interested in taking part in the Circle for the first time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
1. Your name.
2. Please share what you do professionally. If you are a care giver, or full-time student, or are taking time off, please share that too.
3. What you are hoping to gain from the program.
Please contact me if you’d like to attend. I look forward to seeing you at the Be Inspired Women’s Circle.
What people are saying about our workshops and women’s circles:
Bela also offers workshops throughout the year.
Interested in a workshop at your company? Contact Bela.
Past workshops include:
- Feeling stuck in your life or your job? Rewrite your script.
- How to realize your dreams with vision boards.
- Are you ready to be fulfilled? The universe is listening.
- Turning stumbling blocks into stepping stones: Going with the flow.
- How to manifest optimal health with vision boards.
- Stressed about the holidays? Transform your life with an attitude of gratitude.
- Having Issues with Weight or OtherSelf-Sabotaging Behaviors? Take a Diet from Negativity with Mindfulness and Self-Compassion.
“I can truly say that meeting you has been a blessing and an answer to my prayers! I sincerely enjoyed being part of the women’s circle and meeting the wonderful women who were there! The discussion we had around leading an inspired life was filled with so many thoughtful examples. It enabled me to be aware of the many ways one CAN lead an inspired life…choosing to find ways. I thoroughly enjoyed the meditation journey you led us on into the future! It was beautiful! I loved the gentle pace of it, which allowed me to really be able to visualize the pieces of the experience more clearly. The colors I saw were so vivid, too! Thank you so much, and I can’t wait until your next circle. I’m also very excited about having you as my life coach!”
“Compassion, professionalism and guidance all describe Bela Friedman. She’s a sought-after life coach and hypnotherapist who can help clients fulfill their dreams. I’ve attended her workshops in which she guides her clients through techniques to break through difficult barriers so they can live their ‘whole’ lives, ultimately broadening and breaking stagnant thought patterns.“
– Beverly B.
“I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you how much I enjoyed your workshop series. It seemed that each one built on the next, each assisting more and more to clarify where I was in life, where I wanted to be, and how to get there.”
– Diana L.