Journaling for Self-Care Workshops with a Special Workbook
Any time of the year is a great time to reflect, process and look forward with new hope, vision and creativity! I am excited to announce that I’m offering a two-part workshop, Journaling for Self-Care on Zoom that is fun, creative and healing.
Why journal for self-care?
- It helps you focus on your “self” in a nurturing loving way.
- It helps take your mind off stresses that you may be feeling.
- It’s a great mental health wellness tool.
- It helps you nurture yourself, expand your mind and embrace who you are.
- It helps embrace your creativity.
- It adds fun and magic in your life.
- It gives you a time to write and know yourself better.
- A 16-page workbook with many ideas and worksheets.
- Unique self-care journaling prompts to make it easier to open up.
- A brief guided visualization to center and focus your attention.
- A sacred and safe Zoom space for a positive and comfortable experience.
Group journaling is magical and powerful and will help you open to your inner wisdom and higher self.
I have been writing in a journal for more than 35 years, and I think of my journaling as a daily practice that enriches my life in many ways. However you show up, you will leave feeling more centered, grounded, peaceful and in the flow of the universe with new hope for the future. No previous journaling experience necessary.
Supplies you need:
- Journal or notebook
- Colored pencils, crayons
- Old magazine(s) you don’t mind cutting up
- Tape or glue stick
- If you happen to have an essential oil
**Note: Some people may hear that non-productive voice, their “inner critic” telling them they can’t journal. If you hear that inner critic, just ignore it. Your higher self wants you to express yourself, and journaling for self-care is a great way to do that.
Workshop fee: $40 for each session
Payments are made in advance of the workshop. If you’d like to pay via PayPal or Venmo, my account is firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m sorry, but there are no refunds. Let me know if you have questions.
Registration or questions: Please email me at email@example.com.
I’m excited to announce that I offer fun and magical writing workshops on Zoom. My goal is to offer a creative release for the tensions we feel through writing and journaling workshops.
My Writing Story
I’ve always loved writing. I’ve kept journals for most of my life. My professional writing experience began as a newspaper reporter and freelance writer in Los Angeles. I also wrote for a variety of business clients in my public relations business for almost 40 years. Most recently I collaborated and published a book with two other life coaches, Lessons from a Fall, Three Powerful Women and Their Stories of Transformation.
I love to write and I know you will too!
Your Time to Write Workshop
I hope that you can join me for two 75-minute writing workshops that will give you a chance to feel, process and articulate. You can sign up for one or both sessions and use this time for personal journaling, creative projects you’ve been wanting to work on or any other writing you do in your life or work.
Each session is $40.
* To register contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payments can be made on PayPal or Venmo. There will be no refunds.
I am looking forward to sharing these writing sessions with you. Let me know if you have any questions.
Interested in a workshop at your company? Contact Bela.
Past workshops include:
- Feeling stuck in your life or your job? Rewrite your script.
- How to realize your dreams with vision boards.
- How to manifest optimal health with vision boards.
- Are you ready to be fulfilled? The universe is listening.
- Turning stumbling blocks into stepping stones: Going with the flow.
- Stressed about the holidays? Transform your life with an attitude of gratitude.
- Giving yourself permission to have fun.
- Having Issues with weight or other self-sabotaging behaviors? Take a diet from negativity with mindfulness and self-compassion.
- Feminine empowerment.
What people are saying about our workshops and women’s circles:
“I can truly say that meeting you has been a blessing and an answer to my prayers! I sincerely enjoyed being part of the women’s circle and meeting the wonderful women who were there! The discussion we had around leading an inspired life was filled with so many thoughtful examples. It enabled me to be aware of the many ways one CAN lead an inspired life…choosing to find ways. I thoroughly enjoyed the meditation journey you led us on into the future! It was beautiful! I loved the gentle pace of it, which allowed me to really be able to visualize the pieces of the experience more clearly. The colors I saw were so vivid, too! Thank you so much, and I can’t wait until your next circle. I’m also very excited about having you as my life coach!”
“Compassion, professionalism, and guidance all describe Bela Friedman. She’s a sought-after life coach and hypnotherapist who can help clients fulfill their dreams. I’ve attended her workshops in which she guides her clients through techniques to break through difficult barriers so they can live their ‘whole’ lives, ultimately broadening and breaking stagnant thought patterns.”
– B. B.
“I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you how much I enjoyed your workshop series. It seemed that each one built on the next, each assisting more and more to clarify where I was in life, where I wanted to be, and how to get there.”
– D. L.