The Be Inspired Women’s Circle will meet monthly, the third Saturday of each month at my home in Beaverton. This program is free and is not a therapy group.
This Circle is for you, if you are a woman who longs to:
- Be inspired and inspire others.
- Share a safe space with other women.
- Feels comfortable sharing challenges.
- Release your inner critic.
This Circle is for you, if you are a woman who:
- Feels stuck in your job, business or personal life.
- Feels unfulfilled, overworked or overwhelmed.
- Feels like something is missing, but you don’t know what it is.
- Going through a major life transition, or reinventing yourself.
This Circle will provide a safe, supportive community for exploring viewpoints, authentic voice, passions, dreams, choices, calling/purpose, spirituality, challenges, relationships, parenting, and your brilliance!
The Be Inspired Women’s Circle are 90-minute group sessions. The group experience will help guide you to quiet your inner critic and move into a more fulfilling and inspired life. Between the monthly sessions, you’ll receive journal prompts to use in your life.
If you are interested in taking part in the Circle, please email email@example.com the following:
1. Your name.
2. Please share what you do professionally. If you are a care giver, or full-time student, or are taking time off, please share that too.
3. What you are hoping to gain from the program.
Please call for my address if you will be attending. I look forward to seeing you at the Be Inspired Women’s Circle.