Today is Valentine’s Day – and it’s time to practice self-love and self-care. Being good to yourself is what’s important. You may feel down because you are alone, or maybe you have a partner but still feel lonely and/or unloved. Whether you are alone or not, self-love and self-care are what is important. Here’s a short list to boost your mood:
- Pamper yourself: Book a massage, have your nails done, get a facial.
- Prepare your favorite dinner complete with candles and your best dishes.
- Read a book for pleasure.
- Take a walk in nature and be mindful.
- Watch a good movie.
- If it’s cold and rainy out, turn on your favorite music and have a dance party with yourself or a partner.
- Most of all, be grateful for what you have.
Remember that it all begins with loving yourself first! As a life and energy coach, the place I begin with is you – the individual – your personality — your dreams and passions – and your heart’s true desires!
Please share these tips with someone you care about. And if you are having challenges letting go of your critical thinking, please reach out to me. I give free consultations and offer Zoom and in-person life coaching, relationship coaching and hypnotherapy sessions to meet your financial needs. I am also certified in the Prepare for Surgery, Heal Faster™ developed by Peggy Huddleston. Contact me for a free 45-minute consultation at 503-939-2269 or email@example.com. You can learn more about my services at www.belacoaching.com.
Wishing you a wonderful Valentine’s Day!