Valentine’s Day is just a few days away – and it’s time to practice self-love and self-care. Being good to yourself is what’s important. You may feel down because you are alone, or maybe you have a partner but still feel lonely and/or unloved. Whether you are alone or not, self-love and self-care are what is important. Here’s a short list to boost your mood:
- Pamper yourself: Book a massage, have your nails done, get a facial.
- Prepare your favorite dinner complete with candles and your best dishes.
- Read a book for pleasure.
- Take a walk in nature and be mindful.
- Watch a good movie.
- If it’s cold and rainy out, turn on your favorite music and have a dance party with yourself or a partner.
- Most of all, be grateful for what you have.
Remember that it all begins with loving yourself first! As a life coach, the place I begin with is you – the individual – your personality — your dreams and passions – and your heart’s true desires!