Today I attended a wonderful woman’s circle on Zoom facilitated by Cat Wilson, my terrific coaching teacher and mentor. Her group is called, “Women Who Bloom” and it meets the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month at 10 am. It was an amazing circle filled with great questions and answers from like-minded smart women.
I loved Cat’s topic, “Are you a dangerous woman?” My answer to that questions was, yes, definitely. In my perspective, to be a dangerous woman is to wear a badge of honor and courage. But what makes a dangerous woman? To me it is the following:
- A woman who strives to make a difference in the world.
- A woman who has confidence and has spent years developing it.
- A woman who extends herself to help someone else.
- A woman who is fearless when someone tells her “no.”
- A woman who questions authority.
- A woman that doesn’t give up in spite of difficult circumstances.
- A woman who goes after her dreams and overcomes her challenges.
- A woman who has love for herself and others.
- A woman who learns from her mistakes and keeps growing toward her goals.
- A woman who goes beyond the norm and stands up for herself and for the rights of others.
Other participants added:
- She is stable and grounded.
- She marches to the beat of her own drum.
- She can be muscular, is not afraid to get dirty and shows inner and outer strength.
How are you a dangerous woman?
If you are interested in learning to make positive changes in your life, contact me for a free 30-minute consultation at https://belacoaching.com/contact/. I offer a sliding scale fee that will fit any budget.