How Can a Life Coach Help Your Employees — as Well as Your Company?
Studies show that employees who take advantage of company life coaching programs not only see improvements in their professional lives, but in personal lives as well.
By providing an outlet for growth and learning with a life coach, companies send a powerful message to their employees that their individual progress is valued and encouraged.
Life coaching not only helps employees identify their strengths and weaknesses, but also teaches them a new skill set that they can apply to their work. It helps them set goals and identify the skills they need, and any challenges they may face to achieving their goals.
- Increased company retention.
- Employees find opportunities to strengthen their skillsets.
- Employees gain confidence and less stress.
- Employees assume more responsibility in the workplace.
*According to the International Coaching Federation, 86% of companies believe the ROI was valuable.
Life Coaching Teaches Valuable Skills:
- Helps identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Teaches problem solving and self-reflection.
- Promotes good communication and self-development.
Considering hiring a life coach – either as a consultant or fulltime for your employees can be empowering for your workforce – and your company.